Are you looking for a premium road shoe? Shimano have released the RC9 S-Phyre, built specifically with long distance and comfort in mind. This shoe has gradually made its way out into the pro peloton for in race testing and has come up as a proven winner.
Now we can make them available to you.
With a one piece upper, lightly mouldable, more airflow capacity and quick dry mesh, these shoes are nice and light and super comfy. They come in at miserly 243g (size 42), with twin BOA locking system ad replaceable heel caps.
Here are the specs:
- Unified sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, pedaling stability, rigidity and weight reduction
- Close to foot last shape with a narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box
- Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Quick dry 3D mesh controls humidity
- Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Durable high density foam. Curved cup insole with adaptable arch pads optimises lateral angle of heel bone
- Silvadur™ Intelligent Freshness keep insoles fresher longer