It’s a name from deep in our history, but immediately familiar to anyone with bike racing memories extending back to the early-2000s. It was the weapon of choice for top World Tour contenders on CSC and the Cervelo Test Team, and we’re bringing it back for a new generation.
The new Soloist is designed for the week-in, week-out rider and racer who can only justify one high-performance bike. It balances light weight and aerodynamic advantages to deliver a bike that really is ‘just right’. Soloist comes in a hair lighter than S5, but significantly more aerodynamic than R5, and borrows the threaded bottom bracket standard you find on the R5-CX. It’s a race bike that can accommodate mechanical and electronic shifting, can hammer out the training miles in all weather, and yet still has the chops to leap off the front at that decisive moment.
That’s the Soloist.
- Kogel BBright T47 Ceramic, for 24mm spindle
- Shimano Carbon R7100 Carbon Wheels
- Prologo Dimension NDR Saddle
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered Soloist Fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- THRU AXLES: Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142
- WHEELS: Shimano Carbon WH-RS710-C46-TL-R
DB, 12×100(F)/142(R), 24H, 20mm IW, HG freehub, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- TIRES: Pirelli P-Zero Road 28mm & Pirelli Road Tubes
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS520, 50/34T, 12 Speed, 172.5mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Kogel BBright T47 Ceramic, for 24mm spindle
- CHAIN: Shimano M7100, 12 speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, R7150, 12 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, R7150, 12 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 12 Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano 105 Di2, R7170, 12 speed
- HANDLEBAR: Cervelo Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM: Cervelo ST36 Alloy
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Shimano 105
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0 143mm
- SEATPOST: Cervelo SP27 Carbon