All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.
- CoolFit™ Anti-Microbial padding
- Full hardbody wrap
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline™ Buckle
- Integrated MIPS® technology
- Construction: In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Four polycarbonate hardbodies
- Fit System: Roc Loc® 5 Air MIPS
- Ventilation: 25 Wind Tunnel™ vents with internal channeling.
- Large: 59-63cm